Coney Island Picnic is a Los Angeles-based streetwear brand focusing on youth culture. They approached seoplus+ to help them develop their Shopify website and drive conversions with a paid ads campaign focusing on Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, and Tik Tok Ads.
Download Case Study
- Build brand awareness
- Drive more traffic
- Increase sales
- At the time, Coney Island Picnic was just entering the ecommerce industry as a new brand.
- Aside from a few industry relationships, they had limited visibility in a highly competitive market.
- They needed assistance with generating both awareness and purchases.
- seoplus+ worked with the client to develop a simple Shopify store that met their individual needs and design requirements.
- The SEO team also completed an in-depth SEO audit to identify site improvements. From the audit, they focused on optimizing priority collection pages for search, creating content to help improve rankings, and pursued an ongoing link building campaign.
- On the paid ads side, the team created compelling static, animated, and video ads tailored to the Gen Z audience.
- On the organic side, the new website ranks for over 775 keywords in the U.S. (July 2022), with 28 on the first page.
- The site also went from 0-2500 sessions/month on average in just 6 months.
- On the paid ads side, the Cost Per Purchase came down 6 months in a row from October to April, and peaked at a CPA of $12.95.
- The highest ROAS of 22.68x came from the branded search campaigns, indicating that the company had generated some great awareness for their brand with high converting ads.
- Finally, the online store has gone from selling 0 to over 1000 products/month in just 90 days, and continues to grow MoM.