They are comfortable working in a non-traditional environment, and want to support company growth by confidently bringing new ideas and a unique perspective to each job. They are comfortable communicating with others in a team environment, and able to work directly with clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and website copy.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies, which include long-term strategy and Mobile SEO.
- Manage and plan, execute and successfully track ROI positive SEO initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day SEO tasks & projects
- Ensure a careful balance of on/off page optimization including content generation and link building (internal/external).
- Clear understanding of search algorithms and proper leverage these components in the SEO strategy.
- Measurement and reporting of all organic traffic and sales across all properties and page types.
- Work with Product managers to build SEO roadmap and properly execute against it.
- Provide training to content and development teams
- Serve as a liaison with software engineers to create new tools.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and inform other stake holders on required changes.
- Hands on experience with all aspects of SEO
- Link Building
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Content Optimization
- SEO writing experience
- Knowledge of HTML
- Total command of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Proficient in Bing Webmaster tools.
- Up to date on the latest Google Algorithm
- Local Listings/Local SEO
- Online Reviews/Online Reputation Management
- Managing multiple accounts
- Communicating with clients
- Experience with ranking report software (Raven Tools)
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, SEMRush, Majestic etc.)
- Preference for experience in E-commerce SEO and managing multiple websites.
- Experience with link building and proper usage while representing the brand in the best possible light.
- Strong prioritization skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to align efforts across multiple departments
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]